Ruger Pistol Forums banner
221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would say my SIG P365. In two years, I have put just under 19,000 rounds through it. I've had zero problem.
I had one of these, the slide locked forward and could not be retracted I returned it 3 times for repair and had it happen 3 times when I got it back the third time I traded it in on a Springfield Armory Hell Cat OSP and have not had a problem with it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
My EDC Self Defense handgun is the SPRINGFIELD ARMORY OSP HELL CAT 9MM.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had one of these, the slide locked forward and could not be retracted I returned it 3 times for repair and had it happen 3 times when I got it back the third time I traded it in on a Springfield Armory Hell Cat OSP and have not had a problem with it.
I guess I got a good one. As of last month, over 23,000 rounds. Still ZERO problems.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
I guess I got a good one. As of last month, over 23,000 rounds. Still ZERO problems.

My P-365 was one of the first batches to hit the market, They had several problems when they first came out with the p365. and the slide locking forward in the battery position was one of them. It rendered the pistol useless after returning it three different times made me not want it anymore,In my opinion the Hell Cat was a better choice their customer service and their Firearms are second to none.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My P-365 was one of the first batches to hit the market, They had several problems when they first came out with the p365. and the slide locking forward in the battery position was one of them. It rendered the pistol useless after returning it three different times made me not want it anymore,In my opinion the Hell Cat was a better choice their customer service and their Firearms are second to none.
When did you get it? Mine was mid April 2018. Never had any problems. I rented the Hellcat at two different ranges and shot another a few more times. Shot the P365 and Hellcat side by side.. Didn't like the trigger on the Hellcat. The Sig, for me, shot better. That's why there are so many choices. Something for everyone.

·
Registered
272 Posts
When did you get it? Mine was mid April 2018. Never had any problems. I rented the Hellcat at two different ranges and shot another a few more times. Shot the P365 and Hellcat side by side.. Didn't like the trigger on the Hellcat. The Sig, for me, shot better. That's why there are so many choices. Something for everyone.

December 2018 got it for Christmas .:poop: Nothing but trouble :poop: Nothing like my P226, P220! that I have had since the 85. The Hell Cats trigger is not a problem for me and it has not malfunctioned once since I purchased it in 2019 In my opinion it's the Best of all the high capacity osp Micro Compacts on the market. My optic of choice was a Green Dot Swampfox Patriot. My Defense Choice of ammo is the ARX 65 Grain its smokin fast accurate and Hard-Hitting & deep penetrating.

Reactions: joeb1
221 - 227 of 227 Posts