Ruger Pistol Forums banner
181 - 200 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Vintage Ruger long-barreled .22LR/Magnum Single Six...........adjustable rear sight.......scary accurate........if you can see it this pistol will hit it........................

Snewk

·
Registered
246 Posts
Most dependable...my LCP; it's all I ever carry as it's so unobtrusive. I have other options, but the weight and size makes me not want to go through the bother. Oh, and I've never had a jam after many hundreds of rounds of many different brands of ammo. Stick with a winner......

·
Registered
863 Posts
...Crickett Single-Shot Rimfire .22LR...never fails to feed or eject...the epitome of KISS...:chuncky:

Hank
Nicely done.........

I own 3 rugers that have been extremely dependable, must I mention my mark II ? it has 10's of thousands of rounds through it and I've never had an issue and the very few times I did it was ammo related...... still waiting to shoot my wife's lc9s shes had since it came out but I'm sure it too will function like the rest...

all my glocks are 100% with many thousands of rounds including my gen4 19 that was apparently plagued when they released it, apparently lots of limp wristers out there I tell ya.... :p

my pm9 has also been very reliable with 1k+ rounds thus far, smallest 9mm I've ever shot and shoots very well...

every gun I own is dependable/reliable with the exception of my cw380.... its got one more chance with me and I'm giving it the boot out of the stable..... :) can't have it jinx the herd.....

·
Registered
150 Posts
A short list of my firearms that have had ZERO malfunctions of any kind, which would make them all the MOST dependable, would be as follows:

Ruger LCP - Even after the rebuild due to fire damage
Ruger SP101
Ruger LCR .38
Walther PPQ 5" 9mm
Mossberg 500 JICII
M&P40 Pro Series
M&P9 Pro Series 5"
M&P Shield 9mm
Sig P238
Glock22
Custom Competition Colt AR-15

The criteria to make my list are these. The gun had to be at least one year in my possession and have at least 500 rounds down the tube.
These are some that I could remember...

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 357 Ruger blackhawk, or anyone of my Bulgarian or Russian Makarov Pm's, countless rounds, chrome lined barrels, easily rebuilt with east German parts and disassembled with a broken chopstick, they don't call them the AK of handguns for nothing,

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have two are three, I'll go with my M&P 40 shield.:thumbsup:

Reactions: RogueLCP

·
Registered
251 Posts
Handgun holster Leather Splint boots
Hopefully the one i'm carrying at anytime,i'm carrying it.:pride:

·
Registered
961 Posts
I am on my 3rd LCP ( replaced twice). It is still my EDC. I feel very confident in it.
Glock 19 and SprinfField XD Mod2 have never failed.
Interesting, on this Ruger Forum, not to many Ruger mentioned as most reliable,

·
Registered
251 Posts
Airsoft gun Revolver Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory
... Gun Revolver Firearm Starting pistol Trigger

These Auto's M&P 40 Shield & Taurus Millennium PT140 G2 40 Cal.,PT111 Millennium G2 9mm & Revolvers Taurus .38 SPL+P,Taurus 605 .357 Magnum.

181 - 200 of 227 Posts