Ruger Pistol Forums banner

Womens IWB Tuckable holster Recommendations wanted for LCP

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  saltair 
#1 ·
Good afternoon,

I am looking for an IWB tuckable holster for use with my LCP that will keep my firearm secure when using the restroom. All recommendations are welcome but I'd particularly like to hear from the ladies who use them. Pics and links would be greatly appreciated.

I currently have a DeSantis Nemisis and a Fobus OWB.

Thanks!

Nat

#2 ·
Ok gents, I know many of you have wives who carry or carry IWB yourselves... recommendations please...

Most of the day I'm required to have my shirt tucked in (polo in tactical pants). I prefer to OWB carry in the 3 o'clock position so I'm guessing that will also be my preference in IWB as well.

#3 ·
#6 ·
Wild hair,
I love my OWB and would use it probably 95% of the time if I didn't have to have my shirt tucked in at work. I'm strongly considering the Little FoxX IWB for this reason
I've never had a problem with the Fobus OWB dropping my LCP, but it is a very light gun.
What is your carry weapon?

#7 ·
I'm carrying a lcp in a flashbang. Its the most practical for my style of dress for work. (I'm a hairstylist) I use my hips to turn my chair, and always have my hands above my shoulders....I can carry in a boot during winter months, but that ain't gonna cut it in the summer in texas!

#10 ·
My two cents (for a dollar's worth on holsters, see my blog: sdcarry.blogspot.com) is that I still routinely use an OWB pjholster for my LC9 and a Little Foxx for IWB for both the LC9 and SR9c. I have heard very good things about pjholster IWB models too. There is a video on YouTube by a woman who demonstrates a pjholster IWB she uses. You might find that valuable.

I also like Bear Creek's IWB designs and Doug has great customer service to help get what you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.