Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I need any more reason to carry concealed than her? I think not!

(Really, the only reason I started this thread is because I like showing of my Grandbaby!)

Proud Grandpa,
Mike

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HowardCohodas said:
I don't usually respond to posts like this, but she is adorable. May you live to enjoy her children.
Thanks Howard, that's a nice thought!
Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HowardCohodas said:
I don't usually respond to posts like this, but she is adorable. May you live to enjoy her children.
Howard, my wifey wanted me to ask you, are you Irish? She says that is a very nice Irish blessing to wish someone to see their grandchilds children, my wife would know, blazing red hair and temper to boot :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ooben said:
HowardCohodas said:
Howard, my wifey wanted me to ask you, are you Irish? She says that is a very nice Irish blessing to wish someone to see their grandchilds children, my wife would know, blazing red hair and temper to boot :)
I'm Jewish. My ex daughter-in-law is Irish. I think this sentiment is common in lots of traditions.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, no matter, the thought was very much appreciated, Thank you.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
may the good LORD grant her a sun beam to warm her,
a moon beam to charm her,and a guardian angel so none can harm her.

my old irish blessing yes i am irish :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
mrbunky said:
may the good LORD grant her a sun beam to warm her,
a moon beam to charm her,and a guardian angel so none can harm her.

my old irish blessing yes i am irish :)
+1 ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
There have been many profound and inspiring reasons to carry which I have read and I am at a loss to add anything to them. I carry to protect myself and my loved ones, to hopfuly tip the balance in the favor of law abiding citizens. To put simply, I carry because I can. It is a right and a duty.
Joe

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ooben said:
Do I need any more reason to carry concealed than her? I think not!

(Really, the only reason I started this thread is because I like showing of my Grandbaby!)

Proud Grandpa,
Mike
And your pride is well founded. What great pictures. Kids are the coolest invention since. . . well kids.

I'm glad I looked at this thread. May have to throw a picture up of my grandson.

Best,

Ben

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TheJackal said:
And your pride is well founded. What great pictures. Kids are the coolest invention since. . . well kids.

I'm glad I looked at this thread. May have to throw a picture up of my grandson.

Best,

Ben
Ben, please do post some pics of your grandson, you might try the Gallery Little Honcho has set up for us. That way we can see some high res pics of everybodies prides and joys!
Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mike, You have an awesome granddaughter there!! Even if it is the only reason to carry. My wife quit asking why I carry and just accepted the fact. If I could post pics of my 3 kids it would give you an answer as to why I carry.

I hope to someday have grandkids (not too soon) and show them how to shoot.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My nephews...

A) To protect them if necessary.
B) To teach them how to use a weapon responsibly.
C) To teach them the necessity of protecting their own families when they grow up.
D) To teach them their inalienable right to keep and bear arms.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts