Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!! Hope You are All well

I want to know which gun is best for hunting I want to purchase and get some suggestions.
Give me You Experienced Answer.

Thank You

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Everyone!! Hope You are All well

I want to know which gun is best for hunting I want to purchase and get some suggestions.
Give me You Experienced Answer.

Thank You
A little more information on what you are going to hunt. Big game, Elephants, Tigers, Water Buffalo or something smaller like Rabbits, Ground Hogs or something in between. What distance are you going to be hunting at? 100 yards or less over 100 yards or more. This information will help to make some suggestions for you.

·
Premium Member
My favorite firearm will always be my Ruger Standard with sights painted white by my grandfather
196 Posts
That's like asking what the best tool is. Totally depends on what you're fixing. Even so, what constitutes "best" is extremely subjective. What one hunter loves may deliver too much recoil for another. What one hunter can afford may be another's pipe dream. But what are you hunting?

·
Premium Member
My favorite firearm will always be my Ruger Standard with sights painted white by my grandfather
196 Posts
Your welcome but we are still not any closer to giving you a recommendation as to what gun might work best for you.
Agreed. I'm kind of upset that I don't get to recommend this guy a gun!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Looks phishy. I think he is trying to sell crest white strips. (look under the big emoji) The flag associated with his account appears to be Pakistan. His first post ever was to a bogus gun site.
In that case I recommend the Martini–Henry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts