Ruger Pistol Forums banner

Where's the Ammo?

3K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Merlinspop 
#1 ·
Is everyone out of stock? I can't find .380 ammo anywhere.

#3 ·
Yes, Also in the Atlanta Metro. I ordered through Sportsmans guide and was backordered until March. The lady at my Wal-Mart said the wearhouse was out and that people were just coming in buying all they could get their hands on. I feel it is short term, people just getting all worked up.

#4 ·
Yea, I have been in two Walmarts (completely out), and BassPro (Rem UMC only) in the Atlanta area. Did find some at two LGS, both had a few different brands, neither had the Remington Golden Sabre, almost bought the Federal, but reading here it seems that the Rems are nearly 100%. Almost considered buying a 200 pack of 223 from Wally World.

#6 ·
kensteele said:
atg has plenty of ammo at fairly decent prices.
I ordered 500 rnds of S&B .380 from them a few days ago and just got notice that they are out of stock on it and asked if I wanted Aguila. Most of the online dealers I've checked only have 1 or 2 .380 loads left, if that. I've basically gone to shooting airguns for my practice and holding on to what cartridges I do have until the shortage eases up a bit.

#11 ·
Shop I bought mine today had none. Another shop in the next town down only had Magtech FMJ. Wal*Mart had some Rem UMC, so I got 100 rounds of that, just to have something. I haven't seen 9mm or .45acp in my Wal*Mart for months. And that's just WWB stuff. Hope supply catches up to demand soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.