Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find cheap 380 ammo locally or on the internet. Seems like everyone is out of stock. I was looking to buy a case to save some money in the long run. Anyone have a good online place they purchase from or a good place to get remanufactured ammo?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well...you can eliminate Cabelas and Cheaper than Dirt.... both places are on backorder for most of the brands of .380 Auto that is recommended on this forum.

SK

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sunshy,

You may want to try www.ammunitiontogo.com

I just purchased some 9mm product from them and they had a decent selection of that caliber "by the case".

I also purchased some .380 cal. Speer LE Gold Dot JHP in for my fussy little Seecamp. They currently have this excellent round by the case also.

Regards, Quiet1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. So far:

mastercast & ammoman are out of stock. Georgia arms says "been delayed 5-7 weeks on most orders" but ammotogo appear to be in stock. Going to order some tomorrow. What good is my LCP if I can't practice! ;D

·
Registered
150 Posts
davis_b_1 said:
Has anybody tried any of the Wolf Ammo?
Friends don't let friends buy Wolf.

This has been a public service announcement.

Natchez always seems to have good prices on .380 ammo when they have it in stock.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
gglass said:
davis_b_1 said:
Has anybody tried any of the Wolf Ammo?
Friends don't let friends buy Wolf.

This has been a public service announcement.

Natchez always seems to have good prices on .380 ammo when they have it in stock.
Natchez, my best source. good people. the really support the NRA to. 380 ammo is scarce right now.

G

·
FWIW ...

I just got 500 rnds of Aguila .380 from ammotogo.com. Well, it's in Il, and I am in FL, but its sitting on my desk from what I am told.

Don't know if this stuff is any good, but know shortly when I get home. Took about 10 days from order to delivery.

Brought Elsie and the Glock 26 with us this trip ... nice shooting joint just down the road (New Port Richey).

I will see if my polishing did any good (thanks again for all the assistance here).

John

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Patch44 said:
FWIW ...

I just got 500 rnds of Aguila .380 from ammotogo.com. Well, it's in Il, and I am in FL, but its sitting on my desk from what I am told.

Don't know if this stuff is any good, but know shortly when I get home. Took about 10 days from order to delivery.

Brought Elsie and the Glock 26 with us this trip ... nice shooting joint just down the road (New Port Richey).

I will see if my polishing did any good (thanks again for all the assistance here).

John
super good ammo, what did you hav eto pay for it of late. I cannot find it anywhere.....Not a ***** round either..

G

·
I paid $125 for 500 rnds ... around $12 shipping I think.

Got it quicker than I thought ... assuming its really on my desk. I am 1200 miles away operating on hearsay.

John

G

·
I just ordered 500 rounds of Aguila .380 and 500 .45ACP from ammunitiontogo.com. My on line order indicated both are in stock and will be shipped UPS ground 2/11. I'll post when I get it and have a chance to fire it, but from everyone I've talked to, Aguila is pretty good stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.