Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flu, this past winter? I haven't heard of anybody around these parts that have had the flu all winter.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I heard it was because everyone was practicing social distancing, washing and sanitizing their hands and wearing masks.
Ya think?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Reactions: SGW Gunsmith

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I heard it was because most people got the Flu vaccination. Sorry I just couldn't help it. Den

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup! I did get that one, first time ever, also got the "shingles" shot. The roof on my shop is just fine though. 👍 I've read about just too many otherwise healthy women losing pregnancies, others having bad reactions or just plain checking out completely after getting the covid vaccination. Here, in the county I'm in, the China Flu is very rare.

Reactions: Denny4kids

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard it was because everyone was practicing social distancing, washing and sanitizing their hands and wearing masks.
Ya think?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
Well, my friend, we can only hope that most, better yet, ALL, of the good people are following the orders given. I've just seen way too many men get done "doing their thing" in the men's room and then walk right out the door and back out to mingle with the other "unwashed masses".
I'm just too dang suspicious of those who declared Oswald as being the lone assassin, that no, there are no such things as UFO's and that was a weather balloon that fell to earth in Roswell. Ever since all those shenanigans started it just seems to me that most politicians believe lies are more important than truth, and that all of us dummies would never be able to handle all the stuff they have locked up in the vault. 🥺

1 - 5 of 5 Posts