Ruger Pistol Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Have you tried using a G Sight , or other brand, laser training cartridge for dry firing? It's better than shooting up expensive ammo and can be done at home. Practice until you get the grip and trigger pull right.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

I would also try a laser cartridge for dryfire practice. Then you could watch and control the dot as you pull the trigger. Den

·
Registered
370 Posts
Why does he need fancy things like lasers? He said he has no problem with a Glock 26 and a Taurus. An LCP isn't that different, Same general idea, you aim it and pull the trigger. So if this is true, Mr Purplepatriot, please tell us exactly why u can't hit a 2 by 4 from 6 feet away - with yr arms extended in front of u it would be more like three feet away! - with a single round ("I can’t seem to land a round on a 2ft x 4ft piece of cardboard!!"). To be blunt, I don't believe it. I think the guy is goofing.

PS I'm not much less accurate with the LCP Gen 1 than i am with the Glock 26, teeny weeny vestigial sights and all. I think i once posted an official target of mine on here.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts