Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's really a shame that Ruger no longer offers replacement sear springs for the Ruger 22/45 or the Mark III 22/45. So, it seems that for want of a lost, or broken sear spring, an otherwise fine operating Ruger 22/45 pistol has been rendered useless and now obsolete?:

I've sent messages to the CEO at Ruger on the Ruger.com site as to why they no longer support stocking parts for these fine guns. So far, crickets.
Maybe the CEO at Ruger needs a "bombardment" of questions from Ruger 22/45 owners as to WHY these parts are no longer available. I, for one, would hate to see a nice pistol end up as a paperweight.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
The shape isn't that complicated so why not build a spring bending jig and make your own. It might take a few or more tries buy you can do it. I know you have the skills needed. Denny
Or you could look here:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shape isn't that complicated so why not build a spring bending jig and make your own. It might take a few or more tries buy you can do it. I know you have the skills needed. Denny
Or you could look here:
He's the only one that has those springs right now, and when those are gone, it just may take fashioning a spring winder to make new ones. Just what I need, another fixture to make. 😝

1 - 3 of 3 Posts