THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN: TRUMP
By E.P. UNUM
As I watch the lunacy of our ill-advised and poorly planned withdrawal from Afghanistan, I find myself still trying to understand what 81 million voters disliked about President Trump so much that they decided to cast their votes for a man who served forty-seven years in government and has done absolutely nothing for the American people.
The same man who eviscerated every policy advanced by Trump to the complete detriment of the American economy, and the same man who was more concerned with leaving Afghanistan by an artificial date certain rather than ensuring the safe return of American citizens and allies as well as the destruction of valuable military assets so they did not fall into enemy hands.
And I'm still flabbergasted that those same people would vote for a woman to serve as Vice President, a heartbeat away from the Presidency, with a rather checkered and not so moral past. I wondered why they despised and hated President Trump so much. And so, I have many questions of those who cast their vote for Joe Biden because they disliked Donald J. Trump:
· Did you dislike that Trump made cruelty to animals a felony?
· Did you dislike he raised billions to stop the opioid crisis?
· Did you dislike the fact that the media and democrats, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Cuomo and Jim Acosta said we'd be in World War III by now with North Korea and their prophecies did not come to pass?
- Perhaps you feel offended that he destroyed ISIS, killed terrorists, including the leader of ISIS and the Iranian General responsible for thousands of American deaths, all without going to war?
· Did you dislike Trump because under his leadership we became energy independent and an exporter rather than importer of oil, no longer relying on the Middle East for our petroleum needs?
· Did you dislike the fact that gasoline at the pump was roughly $1.60-$1.70 per gallon and today is now $4.26 per gallon?
· Did you dislike him because he wanted to build a wall to keep criminals, drugs and 2.0 million illegal aliens from coming into our country?
· Did you dislike him because he just slashed the price for medications in some cases by 50%, which is driving big Pharma nuts?
· Perhaps you dislike that he signed a law ending the gag-order on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving options on prescriptions?
· Is your dislike for President Trump because he signed the Save Our Seas Act, which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic and garbage from the ocean?
· Did you dislike that he signed a bill for airports to provide breast-feeding stations for nursing moms?
· How about the fact that he signed the biggest wilderness protection and conservation bill in a decade, designating 375,000 acres as protected land, was that why you disliked him?
· Did you dislike that he loves America and puts Americans first?
· Did you dislike that he made a gay man the ambassador to Germany and then asked him to clean up national security and un-classify as much of it as possible for transparency?
· Did you dislike that he's kept almost every campaign promise (with zero support from Congress who worked against him daily!) plus 100 more promises because Washington was much more broken than he or any of us thought?
· Did you dislike like that he works for free, donating his entire $400,000 salary per year to different charities?
· Did you feel that he did this for four years because he was "showboating?"
· Do you dislike that he's done more for the black community than every other President?
· Do you dislike that he listened to senator Scott and passed Invest in Opportunity Zones to help minorities?
· Did you dislike that he passed prison reform, which gives people a second chance and has made quite a huge difference for the black communities?
· Do you dislike that he passed VA reforms to benefit the very people who served our country and defend our freedom?
· Did you dislike that he's winning and signing new trade deals that benefit Americans, instead of costing us more?
· Did you dislike him because, unlike all the Presidents who came before him, he recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, relocated the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv there and then proceeded to negotiate four peace accords between Israel and Arab Nations when many in the media were predicting there would be war? Was that why you disliked him?
· Did you dislike that he loves his flag and his country?
· Did you dislike that he calls out and has shown time and time again that the mainstream media in our country has become corrupt and incompetent, twisting the truth to control and mislead the people and he is trying to protect us from this?
· Did you dislike that he has been a President totally committed to ending wars and bringing our troops home?
· Perhaps you dislike the stern way he spoke publicly to NATO allies to step up and pay their commitments to defense rather than expecting America to do it for them, something we have done for over seventy-five years?
· Did you dislike that he has made a commitment to end child-trafficking and crimes against humanity and has made 1000's of arrests already?
· Perhaps you dislike he'd brought home over 40 Americans held captive, the last one from Iran?
· Did you dislike that he's proven he was right about the Deep State, and he was indeed spied on before, during and after he became President...yet no one has yet faced justice?
· Perhaps you dislike that he was wealthy... a Billionaire... before he ran for President and now is worth at least 1/3 less... because he loves America?
· Do you dislike that he respects cops, veterans, ICE & First Responders?
· Did you dislike that he does not sell out America to other countries to achieve great wealth, like the leaders prior to him have done?
These people benefit when you hate the man trying to stop them... so they won't have to give up the wealth they have gotten and continue to get thru mass taxation, illegal arms sales, graft, and control. Wouldn't you at least want to research these possibilities? There is ample evidence to justify an independent review of both Obama and Biden and possibly others.
- Could it be possible that the ones who sell out America to line their pockets own the media and Hollywood and hate him so much for trying to expose them and hate him for putting the American people first that they try to manipulate our thinking and control the information we get to try to cultivate hatred for him?
Could 75 million Americans who cast their vote for Trump already know the truth... that he has done more for blacks in the last 20 years than our last 5 Presidents put together and is actually not a racist and never has been one... but you believe he is because it has been drilled into your head by a corrupt and paid for media, and yet you've never researched his accomplishments? You can start by watching those daily briefings he did during the lockdown (all online) and then watching the coverage on the Mainstream Media and how they twisted it. Do you really believe the President encouraged America to inject bleach? Did you research the effects of UV light which is used to disinfect school busses and medical equipment and is also being used as a treatment for bacteria and respiratory infections? They want you to believe he is stupid because if you figure out that he isn't, they will lose billions of dollars and all their control.
Can you say the same thing about Joe Biden after witnessing his lost seven months in office? Recall the words of President Barack Hussein Obama," Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to F&*%k things up."
The media and democrats consistently complained about Trump "Mismanaging the Covid Crisis." Nothing could be further from the truth. The man was a rock, and his leadership kept the nation from the abyss. He promised a vaccine before the end of 2020. They said it could not be done. He proved them wrong once again. Doses of the vaccine were delivered in mid-December 2020! He built hospitals in NYC at the Javits Center and in Central Pak and California, sent retrofitted Navy Hospital Ships to NYC and California, all of which went unused. Trump initiated Operation Warp Speed that produced PPE and therapeutics in record time along with thousands of ventilators, far more than we needed, and which are now being sent all over the world. And the overall death rate from Covid stood at less than one percent!
How dare this man, the President of the United States, care so much about the American people and our Country. How dare he stand at attention and salute our Flag, support our troops, honor our veterans, put God back into our lives, protect the unborn, give people second chances and take seriously his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. How dare this man show up at 2:00 AM at Dover Air Force Base to welcome home hostages held in foreign lands and the remains of our fallen soldiers.
How dare this man develop and implement plans and programs to create the greatest most prosperous economy and standard of living in the history of mankind. How dare he reduce unemployment to 3.4% and achieve the lowest unemployment for Black, Asian, and Hispanic communities in fifty years! You would think this man was trying to do things rather than speak eloquently and act "Presidential" and "Cool" about such things. How dare he!
One would think President Trump was trying to provide leadership. How crass. The audacity of this man.
You would think he is trying to be a leader!