Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Product Overview
Self-defense isn't one size fits all. Punch™ 22 LR from Federal Premium® uses a first-of-its-kind nickel-plated lead-core bullet pushed at maximum velocities to achieve the deepest penetration through short-barrel handguns. So, whether you want to carry a 22 LR pistol as a backup gun, don't feel comfortable with centerfire pistols, or simply want to get more versatility from your rimfire, Punch makes the 22 LR cartridge a viable choice for the first time ever.
  • Maximum velocity for energy and penetration; 1,070 fps through 2-inch barrel handguns, 1,650 fps out of 24-inch rifle barrels
  • 29-grain nickel-plated lead-core bullet
  • Projectile profile and composition optimized for the deepest penetration through short-barrel handguns
  • Rigorous function testing ensures reliability
  • Nickel-plated case for ease of extraction and corrosion resistance
  • 50-count boxes
SPECS
Caliber22 LR
Bullet Weight29
Muzzle Velocity1080
Bullet StyleNickel Plated Flat Nose
Ballistic Coefficient.084
Package Quantity50
UsagePersonal Defense

Federal Punch Lives up to its claims and then someone no matter what the KEY BOARD SCOFFERS SAY !

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you want to try some Federal Punch .22 Ammo its in stock now get your order in while its in stock .

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yup! Here we go again, more propaganda snatched off the internet, nothing original, just more regurgitated drivel. Might as well have a "mynah bird" as a member here.
Original stuff, we can all find that crap you posted ourselves. When are YOU gonna provide a legitimate review for a change?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think its time for the Mods to take a look at the degrading and disparaging reply and consider removing SGW Gunsmith for this Forum as he has been removed from other forums for the same conduct, He is clearly here to antagonize degrade and disparage others from contributing to this forum . SGW Gunsmith has contributed noting but degrading and disparaging remarks and contributes nothing . Please review the TOS and take action.

·
Registered
625 Posts
My presence here has involved meaningful help to many others, just not YOU. Seems to me you've been booted off of
several other forums for calling people names and that they are liars because they didn't agree with your posts. At least that's what I think it means when someone has "Banned" under their screen name.
It's not dishonest to post that you most often pull someone eases' You-tube videos off the internet to try and prove something. Anybody that has a dang computer can find most of the stuff you post on You-tube if they only [email protected]@K there.
You whine about me not providing information to help you with your lack of knowledge here, but I do that to the other eleven (that's 11) other forums that I belong to and YOU are NOT a participant in, which are very nice forums because of that fact . Those forums that I've left, were going-nowhere forums anyway, so there was no loss involved on my part on departure. Get over it.
Heck, they're only a dang forum, no loss of anything I really care about.
Do some actual testing or reviews and post those here, after all it's part of your screen name BR Reviews. Where the hell are they? I'd like to read at least one of those. 😛 If you consider questions like that disparaging, man, you need help.

·
Registered
625 Posts
My presence here has involved meaningful help to many others, just not YOU. Seems to me you've been booted off of
several other forums for calling people names and that they are liars because they didn't agree with your posts. At least that's what I think it means when someone has "Banned" under their screen name.
It's not dishonest to post that you most often pull someone eases' You-tube videos off the internet to try and prove something. Anybody that has a dang computer can find most of the stuff you post on You-tube if they only [email protected]@K there.
You whine about me not providing information to help you with your lack of knowledge here, but I do that to the other eleven (that's 11) other forums that I belong to and YOU are NOT a participant in, which are very nice forums because of that fact . Those forums that I've left, were going-nowhere forums anyway, so there was no loss involved on my part on departure. Get over it.
Do some actual testing or reviews and post those here, after all it's part of your screen name BR Reviews. Where the hell are they? I'd like to read at least one of those. 😛 If you consider questions like that disparaging, man, you need help.
EDIT: It is true that I've parted ways from RimfireCentral and The Firearms Forum, but not because of any serious infractions of the "boards" rules, that's a complete exaggeration on the above posters part.
I WAS a sponsor at RimfireCentral for several years and was involved with over 13,000 helpful posts over 14 years. I did disagree with one of the other sponsors concerning the quality involved with what they are buying and then reselling, from the actual testing I've done with those parts that were sent to me by unhappy customers. The administrator there was told by TandemKross that if I was gone, they would come back as a sponsor. Guess what?
Concerning another forum, "The Firearms Forum". I posted some of the checkering work I've done over the years. Their "resident gunsmith" who calls himself "GOOFY" challenged the checkering work I've done and told me there was no such thing as a 75° single line cutter. I have one of those along with 7 replacement cutters for that handle that I also posted to show him that yes, they are available. That pissed him off. He said my checkering was done by CNC burning of the pattern into the stock. I said that was a false accusation, so "gdmoody" a moderator there, banned me from further posting.
I don't consider any of those conditions to be as the above poster has mentioned. It was a welcome process on my part, and I still take part in eleven (11) other web forums, such as this one, where if any honest person were to look, they can find much of the help I've offered.
I was banned because of my "BANTER" on those forums? Well, here's the description of banter, from a dictionary, yet"
BANTER: "Good-humored, playful conversation. To exchange playful, or teasing remarks".
If I'm to be banned for that sort of thing, this is NOT the place to be anyway. If the "moderators" need to look at any errant activity, I'd recommend that they look at name callers and those who call other members liars without any proof of such activity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts