1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Thanks for the great report and videos ljutic! Good info for ammo stockpile!8)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Great report, as always. I have stayed away from the GS's due to reports of jacket separation. I've heard that Remington has made this round better lately, sounds like yours tried to separate, but didn't! Thx again for all your ballistic testing! Yogi :)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Here is a golden saber from an LCP after hitting a bedspring. It weighs 101.5 grains. Den

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
This is true! The story was posted a while back. Denny
I still laugh out loud when I think about it. Can't remember if your cat, or was it dog, ever forgave you...

As usual, a good test to review, very much appreciate your efforts.
So many good rounds to choose from these days.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
The Cat forgave me two days later and the Dog will always be my best friend. I think he thought I was an idiot for a week though. What I believe saved the day was when my Brother took away my bb gun when I was 10. I was unsafe with it and he kept it for over a month until he heard me tell my friend to be carefull with his bb gun. Even though I was out in space and had my ND, the muzzle was pointed in a safe direction. I very well could have pointed it at that cat or my dog who was in time out or the tv that was showing that sleep number bed ad. I pray that anyone who dry fires has a safety plan in regards to where the ammo is! Denny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.