Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Anyone know the correct process for the re-installation of the Striker Blocker Pin on SR9C? I had an issue with my Extractor Pivot Pin being defective when I bought this used. Ruger is sending another Pivot Pin, but now the Blocker Pin has fallen out.

It did not seem that the pin (And Spring) simply snapped into place, and might need to use a punch. I don't want to force the issue, until I found out more. None of the YouTube videos cover this step. In one from GP, it looked like it fell out once the extractor bar was removed. Mine did, as I await the new pivot pin.

Any help is appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
4,596 Posts
I suggest you call Ruger again and ask them to explain to you how to make this installation. They should be able to explain to you step by step how to do this replacement repair.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I spoke with them again, and they thought it should be sent in for review, and am now sending it tomorrow. I would still like to know for future the process.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just commenting in another thread about Ruger CS being real good, and sure enough I got a label sent to me from Fed Ex, and its the SR coming back. Looking forward to Tuesday when it arrives. Will let you know...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts