Ruger Pistol Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
added a fail zero nickel boron bolt carrier group to one of mine today
I was just about to order the same thing last week but got a 6.8SPC BCG instead. Now all I need is a barrel, upper receiver, charging handle, gas block, hand guard, muzzle device, scope and mount. At the rate I'm going I should be up and running by 2017.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I was just about to order the same thing last week but got a 6.8SPC BCG instead. Now all I need is a barrel, upper receiver, charging handle, gas block, hand guard, muzzle device, scope and mount. At the rate I'm going I should be up and running by 2017.
i here ya , i thought bout building a 6.8 my self , but at the time i decided to go 308 , witch im still building it will be a while before its finished as well ,so i know how you feel, but the bolt carrier group i got today was in a trade deal i made with another friend of mine so i figured what the heck id throw it in the newest build cause it was new as well

·
Registered
476 Posts
an ar pistol is something i hadnt really thought about building , shot one but never really had the notion to build one , as of yet . i thought i was gonna be done after the 308 is finished but parts keep well pretty much falling at my door step so looks like i gonna build another

·
Registered
476 Posts

took slide fire off and changed to a enhanced grip

add the slide fire to this one , it works great...

·
Registered
476 Posts

this is my newly finish $250 beater ar15 , dpms upper (free) , moe hand guard(free) , mbus rear sight (free) , psa lower ($150), and then ($100 for bolt carrier with charging handle shipped )just need a flash hider now but she is ready to shoot as is

·
Registered
476 Posts

changed the grip on the windham to the moe magpul , changed the stock on the spikes to the magpul str , and then of course the $250 dollar beater ar-15 in the middle

·
Registered
52 Posts
Updated the optics. Replaced the red dot with a Millet DMS-1.
image.jpg

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Not bad.................................

·
Registered
476 Posts
once i finish my spikes and my windham , then ill start upgrading my $250 beater ar but as for now im gonna leave it as is till others are the way i want em

·
Registered
476 Posts
did i few upgrades today will take and post pics tomorrow , took the scope off the spikes added flip up sights to it , also took the carry handle off the windham and added a troy fixed sight also added a magpul bad lever to it , and added a cheapo stock with a storage compartment and a rail to the bottom of my magpul moe hand guard as well , pics will be up tomorrow

·
Registered
476 Posts

here the updated pic of the windham weaponry added troy fixed battle sight , magpul b.a.d lever , and a bolt on bottom rail and rail cover and a caa stock, will get some pics of the spikes up lil later today

took the scope off the spikes added a set of magpul mbus sights

21 - 40 of 79 Posts