Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Perhaps the items you ordered are on back order. If you placed your order through the Elsie Pea store it may be by the time your order showed up on their end that the item went out of stock. My last order to them took a little longer than usual to receive. Not to worry, Midwest Tactical/Elsie Pea store won't do you wrong.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Shipping varies due to stock on hand. Most orders ship out within 3 business days, some sooner, some take longer. The demand for anything that works with the LCP makes it difficult to obtain. We strive to be punctual and apologize for anyone who's order takes longer than one week to reach them. Hopefully things will improve, we're ordering in larger quantities every week. At first, it was hard to determine demand. Lately, demand has increased far beyond our expectations.

L.H.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I sent in an order by snail mail after getting order instructions via e-mail exchanges. I wanted to pay with personal check and sent that in with my order.

I just got notice that the order has been shipped and it's only been a few days since I sent the check in.

Good service - I think!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a CT laser for Elsie and received it in a couple of days. Also ordered the Pierce extensions and they came in quick. Service has been service very good along with the prices. I'll be ordering again!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Great service, fast shipping and quick response. Exactly as advertised and good pricing. I have received everything I have odered in a very timely matter. Have another item in route to me now. Will continue to do business for sure and will recommend to all. Thanks Midwest Tactical, great job.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Placed 2 separate orders for items that were listed as "in stock" . I received both orders in about a week. I will be ordering from the store again.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I put an order in on Monday for an extra mag, and the postal service website said it was delivered today, but never got it. I'll have to wait til tomorrow to see what happened. Other
than that their pretty quick if I get it! :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.