Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Loving my mark iv. I replaced the grips, removed the right side safety, added a charge handle ring, added an apex trigger kit, switched to fiber optic sights, added a rail and a vortex red dot as well as a compensator. I also replaced the internals with volquartsen parts. Trigger is amazing and it functions flawlessly. Let me know what you think and post yours!

·
Registered
Mark II, SP-101 357mag
2 Posts
It looks like you've got everything covered. I have the same gun in the older Mark II version. I wouldn't even begin to guess how many rounds have been fired through it. I switched to a set of Ruger competition grips, but everything else still has stock components... And it still shoots better than I do it justice. Enjoy and shoot safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like you've got everything covered. I have the same gun in the older Mark II version. I wouldn't even begin to guess how many rounds have been fired through it. I switched to a set of Ruger competition grips, but everything else still has stock components... And it still shoots better than I do it justice. Enjoy and shoot safe.
yeah mine shoots better then i can 😂 i have close to 1000 rounds put through it so far, going to get a different red dot for it though. Its not the best i find.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice looking MK IV. Looks like you pretty well have it set up as long as you are happy with it is all that matters.

I have a MK IV too. Have had it around two years now and it has run 100%. I have put at least 5000 rounds through it and no issues. I have Volquartsen trigger parts, Tandenkross trigger and a red dot on mine. Also put a set of Hogue rubber grips with finger grooves on it. I like the feel better than the stock grips.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 15552

Loving my mark iv. I replaced the grips, removed the right side safety, added a charge handle ring, added an apex trigger kit, switched to fiber optic sights, added a rail and a vortex red dot as well as a compensator. I also replaced the internals with volquartsen parts. Trigger is amazing and it functions flawlessly. Let me know what you think and post yours!
I have the MKIII Hunter with volquartsen trigger - It is sweet. A litle heavy and not a carry piece, but a beautiful piece.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts