Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just picked up my LCP this morning. Serial# is in the 370-602xx range. The gun with three mags out the door $320.

Went to the range, fired 50Rd's of American eagle hardball. I'm happy to say not one malfunction. I then shot 25Rd's of cor-bon, again not one malfunction. Granted this is not a thousand round test, but I fell pretty confident in this little gun. Initially I shot a little low, not used to such a small handgun. Once I became used to the sights I was surprised how accurate the gun is. started at 15yrds aimed and brought it in to 2yrds for point shooting. By the way those Cor-Bons are a stout little round. Look forward to some more range time.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
keep it lubed and just shoot it like u stole it. sounds like you have a winner. wow, 62,000 serial number in 9 months. unbelievable.

Jsut think how a sub compact lite weight 9mm single stack would sell.. a 14 to 18 ounce 9mm single stack would sell like hotcakes with Rugers name on it...

·
Registered
43 Posts
jocko said:
keep it lubed and just shoot it like u stole it. sounds like you have a winner. wow, 62,000 serial number in 9 months. unbelievable.

Jsut think how a sub compact lite weight 9mm single stack would sell.. a 14 to 18 ounce 9mm single stack would sell like hotcakes with Rugers name on it...
Put me down for one!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts