Ruger Pistol Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I personally do not see a problem with different color guns for concealed carry or otherwise. Hey, if carrying a pink gun around gets my wife to carry, then more power to Ruger for a brilliant marketing strategy.
I AM GOING TO SHOW THIS PINK ELSIE TO MY WIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just for fun..... I asked Ruger about the different colors.... Here is their response.

Dear Doug,

Thank you for using the Ruger On-Line Customer Support Request Form.
This e-mail is in response to your question or comment of 04/02/2010 Request No: 59104 Comment / question: This is a dumb question but how many colors are you making the LCP in? Sorry for the silly question... I have a running argument with a friend... :)

Response: There are only two that we offer to the public. A blued model, and chrome finish model. There are a few other colors that are distrubitors specials only, like a pink a raspberry and a camo finish. If you should need further assistance please call our Service Department at 928/778-6555 between 8:00 - 4:00, Monday thru Friday, at a time convenient for you. A Ruger Representative will be happy to speak to you. I

f you need further information, please visit our website at www.ruger.com or contact us at: Revolvers, shotguns, rifles, 10/22 Charger Pistol: (603) 865-2442Pistols: (928) 778-6555Serial Number History Information: (603) 865-2424 Please note: This e-mail is sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. Sincerely,Ruger Firearms

·
Registered
578 Posts
deep purple, raspberry......(pause)...pink?

Sounds like the LCP has been dipped in a bag of skittles. I'll stick with utilitarian combat black. :)

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I'm curious about distributor specific colors. It must be at the wholesale level, because two of my three gun shops have carried the raspberry. Haven't seen it at Gander Mountain.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put one of these Purple LC9 under the Christmas tree for my wife Debi. We were visiting one of our LGS at Thanksgiving and she fell in love with it. I'm sure it will look good next to her raspberry LCP. We also had just picked up two of the extended 9 rd. Magazines for her black LC9. She enjoys the LC9 much better than the LCP, and so do I.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I just put one of these Purple LC9 under the Christmas tree for my wife Debi. We were visiting one of our LGS at Thanksgiving and she fell in love with it. I'm sure it will look good next to her raspberry LCP. We also had just picked up two of the extended 9 rd. Magazines for her black LC9. She enjoys the LC9 much better than the LCP, and so do I.
There you go, great Christmas present.:encouragement: Hope you and you wife have a wonderful Christmas.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
LOL.... An old topic but with some great updates. Pink, purple, raspberry colors or totally up to the eye of the beholder who choses to buy one.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Purple guns rock! Click the pic and say hello to Lilah:02.47-tranquillity:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts