Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i already have 2 black Ruger LCPs, but when i saw that purple (yes, its purple, not pink, but a deep purple, a true purple) LCP, I laughed hard and just had to buy the damn thing.

How come I dont see anyone else here mention the PURPLE LCP ????? (dont say "because its gay") ;D

Seems most people here dont know that the LCP comes in PURPLE frame.

found this pic online :D

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Well...........Lets see some pics......... ::)

We want pics.............. :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Well........Looks like Raspberry a little bit......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmmmmm........what color are the bullets.......... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How about some range targets so we can see how she shoots......... 8) 8)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree with Trigger, we need some answers on the performance of this "thing" ;D lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
I worry about children finding one of these trendy colored pistols thinking it is a toy. This might be a little naive however I hear other weapons owners making the same statement.

·
Registered
160 Posts
MoHawk said:
I worry about children finding one of these trendy colored pistols thinking it is a toy. This might be a little naive however I hear other weapons owners making the same statement.
agreed.... I think they are an abomination.... stupid idea... JMHO

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, that's the very first thought that came to mind when I first saw the pink LCP. Even the black ones look/feel like toys because they are so small and lightweight. The pretty color completes the deception. A young kid would be so easily fooled. It seems like a risky legal chance to be taking for the manufacturer.

·
Registered
223 Posts
concealcarryinstructor said:
It doesn't. It was painted. They only come in black from Ruger.

My wife had me Duracoat her slide in purple (much more purple than the one shown here).
*shrug* It's her gun. A purple gun still pokes holes in badguys.
If somebody sees enough to realize it's a purple gun, by that point everyone has bigger concerns.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Con. Car. Inst.
There is no need to start insulting people on this forum. If you don't like what's said speak up but watch the mouth or get out. :mad:,finn

·
Registered
118 Posts
RICHGCOOP said:
When I think CONSEAL CARRY. I don't pink - raspberry or chrome. I think BLACK.
I was buying the 2 toned version, until I thought about the conceal carry tatics, then I went with the all black model...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Personally, I have the all black LCP. But I also do like the engraved model.

·
Registered
845 Posts
there is nothing wrong with a two tone pistol for ccw. most of your higher end ccw pistols come in two tone, kimber, S&W, Springfield, and custom carry pistols. if it is being carried conceled who is going to see it. if drawn to use, who cares at that point be it night or day. Note, most slides will kept their finisher longer and show less wear than blued slides, fact.

·
Registered
66 Posts
concealcarryinstructor said:
How come I dont see anyone else here mention the PURPLE LCP ????? (dont say "because its gay") ;D

found this pic online :D
I have the razuberry one. As I said elsewhere, my girlfriend says I'm the gayest straight man she knows. It shoots just as well as regular one.

As far as the color and size making kids think it' a toy, well yes that is a problem, but doesn't that fall under responsable gun ownership?

Andy

·
Registered
171 Posts
its rasberry.... i have seen some variation in the color but not that much has been called pink to purple... but its rasberry
it comes from ruger like that.

and if one pulls it out they will have the advantage because the BG will hesitate and say what the ???? and the GG will have the advantage..... ;D

how would you like to be a BG and get shot by a rasberry gun ;D

·
Registered
223 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts