Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You ever wonder whats in those Black SUV,s that are in front and in back of the presidential Motorcades,..A multi barreled Gatling Gun.
Have you ever wondered what all those extra SUV's in a Presidential or VIP motorcade are? You know the ones with blacked windows that no one gets in or out of. Wonder no more!

They have a 6 barreled 7.62 mm mini gun... They fire Over 4,000 rounds per minute. The wipers need to be run to remove spent Casings when the weapon is firing.

See attached video from the company that makes this happen. The vehicle is also armor plated. Now I know what I want for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Will they still be available after the GM/Chrysler merger??

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Little Honcho said:
Will they still be available after the GM/Chrysler merger??
:) Yeah, Good question HUH. Crazy stuff going on right now..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wow! And I thought shooting my LCP was expensive... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those are mostly used over seas for when important people travel over seas. The one in the presidents caravan have guys with machine guns inside. I don't know much about the president but lots of experience in Diplomat travel and what they use and have.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tigertonytigger said:
Those are mostly used over seas for when important people travel over seas. The one in the presidents caravan have guys with machine guns inside. I don't know much about the president but lots of experience in Diplomat travel and what they use and have.
Yeah, that makes more sense. I cant see one of those being fired off in a business district in the USA.. I received it from a local gun shop.

·
Registered
36 Posts
great for when a deer runs out on you.or when that moron on the cell phone sits thru a green light ;D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Saw those in D.C. near the White House. My daughter was leaning out our sunroof taking photos... :eek: .... guess we didn't know!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can I take a ride in one ??

·
Registered
73 Posts
So, if BO wins, as almost all of the news media seems to report, will he impose his personal firearm beliefs on the secret service agents responsible for security? Isthe Gatlin gun in the video considered an assault weapon?

·
Registered
121 Posts
If BO wins they will sell the SUV's .....no assault weapons for him

1 - 13 of 13 Posts