Ruger Pistol Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
mike6ds said:
MNBud said:
Here's a photo of some of my semi automatics pistols.
hey bud...what guns are at 11 and 12? looks like 11 is a springfield, i can't tell the 12 though...
You are correct, 11:00 o'clock is a Springfield Micro Compact in 45 caliber and the one straight up is a 9mm Springfield EMP.The 45 I removed the ambi safety and added the Crimson Trace laser grips,this is the steel slide version that I believe they only made for one year before they went to the aluminum version.

· Registered
75 Posts
MNBud said:
You are correct, 11:00 o'clock is a Springfield Micro Compact in 45 caliber and the one straight up is a 9mm Springfield EMP.The 45 I removed the ambi safety and added the Crimson Trace laser grips,this is the steel slide version that I believe they only made for one year before they went to the aluminum version.
Thanks for the info Bud. Nice collection BTW. A Springfield 1911 is definitely on my short list for my next purchase.

· Registered
203 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Finaddict said:
Bud, nice collection. emp on my very short list along w/S&W 9c. would lv to know how you like it, finaddict
Good Morning Finaddict.
I had some problem with reloaded ammo not going to battery when I first got it but found that it has a very tight breech and I have to use a Lee factory crimp die on my ammo,this is not really a bad thing just one more step. As for the pistol, it is really accurate. It comes with night sites.I actually just completed a combat league using it. You wouldn't be disappointed with one of these.

· Registered
449 Posts
My most recent addition

My spitfire with her sisters. This one made it on the Nitesiters home page.

And my favorite gun ever. Nothing fancy, but she makes me feel like I know how to shoot.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.