Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this thread on a few other sites I belong to and thought it might be fun to see what desktops are on some of your computers. Mine was taken on a four wheeling trip last week to the Rocky Mountains in southwest Colorado....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Not too shabby lookin'! Wish I was there!

·
Registered
126 Posts
very nice...... will be back in Mesa about the 10th of October :)

how did you cop the desktop image ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Snobird, just hit the print screen button on your keyboard while the desktop is showing and paste it into paint or something like that, save it and bamn! you have a .jpeg (or how ever you saved it) of your desktop.

Nietz

·
Registered
128 Posts
My desktop photo is one from my Maui vacation that I was lucky enough to get published in "Hawaii Magazine" last year.......

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SandraKaye said:
My desktop photo is one from my Maui vacation that I was lucky enough to get published in "Hawaii Magazine" last year.......

Nice and congrats on getting published!!! Welcome to the forum.

=========================================

Come on folks, keep them desktops coming and update them when they change....

·
Registered
705 Posts
Nietz said:
Snobird, just hit the print screen button on your keyboard while the desktop is showing and paste it into paint or something like that, save it and bamn! you have a .jpeg (or how ever you saved it) of your desktop. OK,I have tried a couple diff things, just cant get the job done:( I dont get any thing happening when I hit "print Screen" with my desk top showing. What am I doing wrong?

Nietz

·
Registered
76 Posts
when your desktop is up and nothing else hit the print screen button. Now open paint. Hit "ctrl" v. This should past the picture of the desktop into paint. Now go to "save as" and save as .jpg. That should do it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
yes ...open "paint" (free program under accessories) click on edit and then paste; save as jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well the MODS removed mine. At least they didnt boot me off. It was fun learning how to do that. For those that didnt see it, my desk top has two models "sweet" with string Biknis on,both pushing from the front end,a 1955 yellow Pro Mod Chevy. Its a well known pic and car for you car guys:) I have it on the front page of myspace,and Tom is big on censor ship, due to kids,,,,,but he allows me to have it.. Any way, maybe that gives your curosity some info, that I was succesful in posting my desk top. Thanks Mods for not booting me :) OK,Heres the new me :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
OK,I quit :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
RobR369 said:
One of my favorite desktop images
You a Glock man too?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Mokan, I like the Chevy II the best, of course.... ;)
Mike

·
Registered
262 Posts
Me & Thee!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts