Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Yeah, I will. Give me a day (or so) & I will post it in this thread. Where in PA are you? I'm a PA Native Son, Monongahela (if you've ever heard of it).

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Here's the Picture...

Construction is as follows:
"inside" is 1000 denier cordura
"outside" is synthetic suede
'behind' the LCP & Mag (in the picture) is a piece of 1/4" closed cell foam sewn between the cordura and the suede (which conceals the imprint as that side of the holster is against the outside of your pocket)
The loop holding the top of the Mag is elastic.

Dimensions are 6" x 6". It was purposely made wide so that it would not 'slop around' in a cargo pocket.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pocket Concealment Systems and Ron Graham (Pale horse holsters) make several holster/mag combo units. Palehorse has a bit of a backlog according to his website. I'd rather be able to access a spare mag with my week hand. Desantis makes an ankle mag pouch I've eyeballed and may get sometime.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
MEJETSKI2000 said:
Pocket Concealment Systems and Ron Graham (Pale horse holsters) make several holster/mag combo units. Palehorse has a bit of a backlog according to his website. I'd rather be able to access a spare mag with my week hand. Desantis makes an ankle mag pouch I've eyeballed and may get sometime.
http://pcsholsters.com/catalog_item_RDT.html

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just a note about Pale Horse Leather. Nice looking products, and I'm sincerely hoping the guy is a square shooter. He's had 40 or 50 of my hard earned bucks since last may or june for a couple of pocket mag pouches. No replies to a couple e-mails early on. I've pretty much written that money off. Hope I'll be surprised some day...

t

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.