Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
yeah tell me about it....I've fired thousands of rounds through various guns since I bought it for her, but shes adamant that she gets to shoot it first, "its her gun" she says :) and rightfully so.... she has yet to get out to the range with me though I've tried numerous times but it always conflicts with her girly stuff she has planned or whatever...

I have dry fired it and the trigger seems really light, just a little while ago before I shot the pics I dry fired it a few times as well as my kahr and man does it seem light..... I've been itching to shoot this thing since the last week of August when I sold her old one and bought this one....... :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah tell me about it....I've fired thousands of rounds through various guns since I bought it for her, but shes adamant that she gets to shoot it first, "its her gun" she says :) and rightfully so.... she has yet to get out to the range with me though I've tried numerous times but it always conflicts with her girly stuff she has planned or whatever...

I have dry fired it and the trigger seems really light, just a little while ago before I shot the pics I dry fired it a few times as well as my kahr and man does it seem light..... I've been itching to shoot this thing since the last week of August when I sold her old one and bought this one....... :(
oh are you in for a surprise when you shoot it , just be prepared cause off the bat you prob. wont be able to stage the trigger on it and its gonna feel like a hair trigger , specially to your wife cause she is use to that reg. lc9 , at first it may scare her so be prepared , lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thats the problem I ran into when I went from the LC9 to the LC9s. The trigger on the LC9s is very light and takes a few rounds to get used to. It is a day and night difference between the 2. J L

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hope this doesn't double post. Maybe Mod forgot? Have more than 5 posts now.
This is my new, used, LC9. Just as I bought it. Great deal. Box, paperwork and all included. It's in great shape.
IMG_0026_zpstq3gzkee.jpg

Thought I'd include my super High Tech, Stealth, range case.
IMG_0029_zpsrk70pat0.jpg

I got one of the 3speed holsters advertised here. Included my 220, and a bic lighter for reference.
IMG_0033_zpsq99y2fa4.jpg

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks good , sounds like you like it ..........i loved mine till i put my hands on the lc9s

1 - 20 of 75 Posts