Ruger Pistol Forums banner

Newbie here with a serial # question.

899 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jnette
Greetings. I purchased what I believe to be a Mark l automatic Ruger thirty years ago at a yard sale. I have checked the Ruger serial number page and mine is not included. 11- 64545. There are two models that begin with the number 11, but the remaining five numbers are different than mine. Any way to find out what year mine was manufactured? Thanks in advance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Give Ruger a call and explain it to customer service and they will guide you on what you need to do to get the year it was manufactured.
The tables on the Ruger web page indicate the starting S# of that model for that year.
That would mean your 11-64545 was made in 1972
Rectangle Font Brand Number Parallel
See less See more
The tables on the Ruger web page indicate the starting S# of that model for that year.
That would mean your 11-64545 was made in 1972
View attachment 15671
Thank you!
Welcome to rugerpistolforums.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!
Welcome to rugerpistolforums.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!
Thank you sir, from an equally aging Vietnam Era USAF medic vet. ☺
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.