Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this forum this morning and just love it. I have found many interesting and useful posts for my new LCP which I bought myself for Christmas. ;D I didn't know Crimson already had a model for the Ruger LCP already. I have one on my Kimber CDP 45 and just love it. Thank you for a great site to add to my daily reading.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
TheBroker said:
As a matter of fact, MPD, you and I have shot together before, at your place. I brought my AR up the week I bought it. Hope you are well!
Hey man! Good to hear from ya! We need to all get together and do that again! I had a blast!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,215 Posts
sscott2001 said:
I found this forum this morning and just love it. I have found many interesting and useful posts for my new LCP which I bought myself for Christmas. ;D I didn't know Crimson already had a model for the Ruger LCP already. I have one on my Kimber CDP 45 and just love it. Thank you for a great site to add to my daily reading.
like ur avitar, owned a 95th Road king classic, 100th road king , 105th anniversary street glide...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
mpd563 said:
Hey man! Good to hear from ya! We need to all get together and do that again! I had a blast!
And I just picked up a new AK yesterday too, which I haven't shot yet, but I'm dying to. Also just sent my LCP off today, and I'll need to shoot it again when she gets back. I actually passed you twice today, but you probably didn't recognize me...red avenger.

Take care!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
TheBroker said:
mpd563 said:
Hey man! Good to hear from ya! We need to all get together and do that again! I had a blast!
And I just picked up a new AK yesterday too, which I haven't shot yet, but I'm dying to. Also just sent my LCP off today, and I'll need to shoot it again when she gets back. I actually passed you twice today, but you probably didn't recognize me...red avenger.

Take care!
I remember the car. Didn't know that was you. Just yell at me or Sheriff Greene when ever you get ready to give them a wringing out! Take care,,563.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I keep finding new info about my LCP and really feel I got a bargain. I paid $259 and got the new model 371 serial number with the soft case and the one clip with the finger grip. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
sscott2001 said:
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I keep finding new info about my LCP and really feel I got a bargain. I paid $259 and got the new model 371 serial number with the soft case and the one clip with the finger grip. ;D
Yeah, sounds like a good deal to me. Better than I'm getting. From one newbie to another, welcome.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top