Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my new Wrangler. Not a bad job by Ruger on this single action. First safety range visit was a blast. Accurate as heck for me. Will update as time allows with a better range report.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Very nice congrats.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bought one a while back with the wife in mind. She likes to shoot. Haven`t got to shoot it yet. Our local range closed because of Covid. I have had some health problems also.
Cannot wait to try it out. Looks like it is pretty well built for a $200. gun.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought one a while back with the wife in mind. She likes to shoot. Haven`t got to shoot it yet. Our local range closed because of Covid. I have had some health problems also.
Cannot wait to try it out. Looks like it is pretty well built for a $200. gun.
Yes! I think Ruger did good on this Wrangler. Well worth the price and fun to shoot. Hope you get a chance to get to shoot and get some range time.
Rick

Reactions: SGW Gunsmith

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just received my new Wrangler. Not a bad job by Ruger on this single action. First safety range visit was a blast. Accurate as heck for me. Will update as time allows with a better range report.
very nice mr clark ... very nice

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a Ruger Wrangler .22 SA Revolver also .I think for the money its well worth the price , Its fun and cheap to shoot in the Western 3 gun events with my Henry .22 rifle and 20 gauge DBL Barrel coach gun . I have found this little revolver to be dependable & reliable & accurate its a joy to shoot it. I sometimes carry it to check my live traps and have used it to dispatch Feral Hogs & Coyotes in those traps. I hope you enjoy your new Ruger Wrangler as much as I do . I have the Burned Bronze Color I would like to have my Henry rifle done in this finish to match the Ruger Wrangler SA Revolver as well as the coach gun .

·
Registered
169 Posts
I hope at some point Ruger will make a .22 Magnum conversion for the Wrangler .22 LR Pistol . I have a Heritage Arms Rough Ryder that has an extra cylinder in .22 Magnum ,you simply switch the 22LR Cylinder for the .22 Magnum Cylinder and they cost only $29.00 . I also wish Ruger would produce a 9 shot version.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes! I think Ruger did good on this Wrangler. Well worth the price and fun to shoot. Hope you get a chance to get to shoot and get some range time.
Rick
I've handled a few at local gun shows, and for the money involved, not a bad deal. Are the sights spot on for Standard or High Velocity .22 rounds? That's the only thing that gives me pause about fixed sight .22 rimfire handguns.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've handled a few at local gun shows, and for the money involved, not a bad deal. Are the sights spot on for Standard or High Velocity .22 rounds? That's the only thing that gives me pause about fixed sight .22 rimfire handguns.
Mine is spot on for standard. After spending time with different ammo(SV+-) and target distance any adjustment made is spot on. I just enjoy the one I have. I find single action therapy at the range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts