Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new Wrangler. Not a bad job by Ruger on this single action. First safety range visit was a blast. Accurate as heck for me. Will update as time allows with a better range report.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very nice congrats.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bought one a while back with the wife in mind. She likes to shoot. Haven`t got to shoot it yet. Our local range closed because of Covid. I have had some health problems also.
Cannot wait to try it out. Looks like it is pretty well built for a $200. gun.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought one a while back with the wife in mind. She likes to shoot. Haven`t got to shoot it yet. Our local range closed because of Covid. I have had some health problems also.
Cannot wait to try it out. Looks like it is pretty well built for a $200. gun.
Yes! I think Ruger did good on this Wrangler. Well worth the price and fun to shoot. Hope you get a chance to get to shoot and get some range time.
Rick

·
Registered
36 Posts
First thing, changed the grips. Second thing, a little speck of titanium white paint on the front sight. All is good. As a matter of fact, just for the heck of it- it's my carry gun today......

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just received my new Wrangler. Not a bad job by Ruger on this single action. First safety range visit was a blast. Accurate as heck for me. Will update as time allows with a better range report.
very nice mr clark ... very nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts