Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Just recieved my magazine purchased through the LCP Store, quick shipping and a good price! Thanks Honcho!

·
Registered
665 Posts
You're welcome...we aim to please!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, my magazines have already been delivered! If there was a feedback section I would definately leave positive feedback for the Elsie Store.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just got my order a few days ago from the store. Very quick service and the price was great on all items.

Laser mounted up, tested and looking good.

Thanks for a great service.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thanks for providing the lcp store. I just placed an order for 3 mags and a penlight. Should I have gotten a grip sleeve too?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow, that was a smokin' price on the Promag 6rd w/finger extension for 17.50. This morning there were nine in the inventory and now there are zero. Sure glad I'm one of the nine! ;D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I looked all around the forum and at the Elsie Pea Store but have not found any information on how shipping charges are figured on single or multiple items purchased at the store.
How may I find shipping cost of an item before I have to go through the PayPal process.

Thanks texspecks

suggestion: Make Shipping info available at store when possible!

·
Registered
53 Posts
How may I find shipping cost of an item before I have to go through the PayPal process.
Texspecks, After you hit the Add to Cart button, your taken to another window containing your 'shopping cart'. There is a box to enter you zip code. That will give you shipping charges. You can then continue on to PayPal or not.

·
Registered
95 Posts
j-starr2000 said:
Texspecks, After you hit the Add to Cart button, your taken to another window containing your 'shopping cart'. There is a box to enter you zip code. That will give you shipping charges. You can then continue on to PayPal or not.
j-starr2000,

Thanks for the info, Earlier I went there and did the same thing but that time it went strait to PayPal and did not include what the shipping would be so I canceled it out and started looking for the info. I have completed my purchase now and wanted to let you know your information saved me having to wait longer to get my goodies on their way to me.

Thanks, texspecks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts