1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
452 Posts
I would love to handle one too, but cant afford another loan to buy it! ;)

G

·
Nope, sorry, haven't been able to shoot it yet. I've been busy with many priorities, and will not be able to shoot it for the foreseeable future. 8)

·
Registered
17 Posts
K-Man,

Where'd you get a hold of your LCR? I've been on a waiting list for 3 weeks with an on-line store with no sign of any in stock. Haven't seen anybody else with them either.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
HowardCohodas said:
So, does that mean that an LCR forum is shortly to follow? 8)
It could be an addendum to the else forum. would be nice to have it on board as the lcp seems to now be runningon its own to..

·
Registered
47 Posts
CTC has been working with Ruger for quite a while now on the LCP project. They made several changes to the gun frame to accommodate our lasergrip. We have shot over 500 rounds so far, usually in 150 round sessions. Even though the weight is only slightly more than the S&W scandium the felt recoil is similar the the aluminum framed smith. The trigger pull is very smooth and the gun performed with no issues for us. All of our testing was with 38SP ball ammo, no +P. We are in the process of building the second production run of LG411 grips so some guns must be out there in the market place. I am looking forward to seeing the first reviews of the gun and our lasergrip.

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.