Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent years buying dozens of guns, holsters and everything that all of you have done on quest for the edc lifestyle. I have spent hundreds of hours analyzing all of the various brands and calibers etc. I have concluded that I like the Lc9 more than any other edc carry for a long list of reasons. I own more expensive guns that have incredible qualities but I just keep coming back to my Lc9 for the all around edc for any scenario. Just got the new reactor light. I will let you know if it is a good buy. The lc9 is an incredible pistol for the price and with the new extended magazine (there is also a promag 10 round mag with a spacer) I determined that for the features that are important to me it has more pros than anything else. I am also a S&W owner and backer as well as North American Arms.

Looking forward to getting learning from all of you instead of finding your random posts at 3 in the morning when Im up looking at accessories.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. Glad to have you with us.

·
Super Moderator
4,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western Pa. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from NW Iowa! I would also like to hear your thoughts on the reactor light.
The light met my expectations. It is powerful and the strobe effect is significant when you are in a really dark area. The part I like the most is how small it is. It is not like others I have that are heavy and bulky. I think it is probably slightly bigger than my lasermax. However the Laserlyte can be added and then you have both. I have not been able to test it on any of the special holsters on their site except the basic pocket holster that it comes with. I want to get the crossbreed that has the built in ECR but I don't know if it will work with the additional laserlyte or not. Definitely worth it. Black Light Darkness Atmospheric phenomenon Automotive lighting Black Light Darkness Sky Night

·
Registered
2 Posts
Patriotj2003, I would like to know if you ever purchase the Crossbreed from Viridian's sight, I was thinking about doing the exact same thing as you for my LC9S Pro, with the Viridian tactical light and the Laserlyte side mounted laser. I think it will fit the Kydex of the crossbreed, however, it might need to be carefully reheated, where the laser meets the Kydex on the side, and remolded just a bit to accommodate it. I haven't purchased the light and laser yet, but worked up a comp, through the magic of Photoshop, so I could see what it would look like. I'll enclose it, as well as a laser comparison of other models on the LC9.
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun barrel
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
2 Posts
The light met my expectations. It is powerful and the strobe effect is significant when you are in a really dark area. The part I like the most is how small it is. It is not like others I have that are heavy and bulky. I think it is probably slightly bigger than my lasermax. However the Laserlyte can be added and then you have both. I have not been able to test it on any of the special holsters on their site except the basic pocket holster that it comes with. I want to get the crossbreed that has the built in ECR but I don't know if it will work with the additional laserlyte or not. Definitely worth it. View attachment 5746 View attachment 5745
patriotj2003, please let us know know if you add the Laserlyte Side Mount Laser to your LC9 with the Viridian tactical light. I am thinking of doing the same thing. I worked up a comp using Photoshop so I could see what it would look like, see attached. I also included a comparison of several laser options.

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun barrel
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 11 of 11 Posts