Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new holster for my LC9. I found a member of the Carolina Shooters Club that makes kydex holsters. I contacted him on Tuesday and I had my holster and mag carrier in the mail on Saturday.

I am very impressed with the holster. It is a paddle style OWB for the holster and mag carrier. There is a retention screw for individual settings and the coverage for the pistol and trigger is outstanding. I wore the holster today for several hours and it was so comfortable, I forgot I was wearing it.

I know he makes holsters for other pistols, but I'm not sure what else. If you are interested, contact me via PM and I will provide his contact information.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got a new holster for my LC9. I found a member of the Carolina Shooters Club that makes kydex holsters. I contacted him on Tuesday and I had my holster and mag carrier in the mail on Saturday.

I am very impressed with the holster. It is a paddle style OWB for the holster and mag carrier. There is a retention screw for individual settings and the coverage for the pistol and trigger is outstanding. I wore the holster today for several hours and it was so comfortable, I forgot I was wearing it.

I know he makes holsters for other pistols, but I'm not sure what else. If you are interested, contact me via PM and I will provide his contact information.

Thanks again for putting your trust in me to make your holster and mag paddle and thank you for your positive review and kind words.

In regards to which guns I can make carry systems for....
LC9, LCP ( with or without CT), LCR, SP101 (2.25,3,and 4"), GP100 (3 and 4") Black hawk 4 5/8 and 5 1/2", SR9, SR9c, MKI/ll, 22/45.

I have blue guns for Glock 17, Beretta 92, 1911 5" as well, and one on the way for the Beretta Nano.

I do IWB systems as well as OWB and paddle style.

Feel free to PM with any questions if anyone is interested.

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.