Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up two lights today from Walmart. One is a Coleman,in Titanium Finish thats rated at 115 Lumens=$26.00 The other a $6.00 LED fairly bright Pocket light. What I like about the 115 Lumen light is you can strobe it,manually with the switch. Both have rear push button switches.
The cheapie of the two comes with an optional tripod??

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Oh great, thanks Mokan, two more must have gadgets to acquire ;D I like the tripod light, see no use for it, but I sure do like it!
Mike

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it explains the various uses,as to working on your loose eyeglass,s screws,watches,small guns :) Any way,Its just an extra thingy. But I,m excited about the 115 Lumen light.I never had such a tiny light be sooo bright.Its awesome for the price.I have a 2 Million Candle power large rechargable hand held spot light thats killer,to light up my yard at night.I paid ten bucks for it at one of those places like a Harbor Freight store..Its just some thing I keep by my bed.We have power failurs every time it storms in this tiny town of 600.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ok, I want to see a pic of the 2 million candle power spot mounted on your LCP...... :eek:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ooben said:
Ok, I want to see a pic of the 2 million candle power spot mounted on your LCP...... :eek:
Well thats about as good as it gets :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts