Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share this with you, looks kind of interesting......

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ooben,

Thanks for posting this. I had heard about this reality show about a year ago, but I was unable to find it on television listings. Maybe it never got picked up by any television networks. Anyhow, I logged in so I can get the episodes emailed to me. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HowardCohodas said:
I saw it when originally broadcasted. I was disappointed. Although FrontSight is on my ToDo list, I already have certificates, this series did not inspire me.

What do you think?
I think as far as reality shows go, this is a good one. Will it get me to sign up with Frontsight? Probably not, my son is retired 20 year Army Expert Marksman, rangemaster, and drill sarge. He doesn't charge nearly as much as Frontsight.... ;D
Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
The first episode was not over the top exciting, but I enjoyed it enough to watch the following episodes they send. I am all for them marketing to create more CCW holders in the world. I would love to visit their campus some day. It looks like an impressive sight. Being that my first love is scuba diving (another expensive sport), I find it hard allocating enough money to attend Front Sight. The underwater world is always more impressive to me, and I can always bring along a speargun if I need to partially satisfy the urge to shoot a weapon.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ooben said:
I think as far as reality shows go, this is a good one. Will it get me to sign up with Frontsight? Probably not, my son is retired 20 year Army Expert Marksman, rangemaster, and drill sarge. He doesn't charge nearly as much as Frontsight.... ;D
Mike
Certificates for a first visit are available on Ebay for around $200. A lot less than the published price of $2000. I am an NRA certified instructor but like to continue to take instruction from others to avoid getting into a rut of my own making.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HowardCohodas said:
Certificates for a first visit are available on Ebay for around $200. A lot less than the published price of $2000. I am an NRA certified instructor but like to continue to take instruction from others to avoid getting into a rut of my own making.
Thanks for the tip Howard! I'm off to eBay now..... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.