Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I do a "walk-about " in and around our empire, I like to look for tree stands or ground blinds placed by "invaders" who think they can go about doing stuff like that without "written permission", or to see if I can find hen turkey nests where they hatched their latest brood. Once in a while I'll even find a shed deer antler or two before the rodents have had time to gnaw on those. This Ruger Mark II is a very quick "come to point" pistol where I can get many rounds on a target in short order.
Once in a while I'll encounter a porcupine that has an aggressive spirit and doesn't realize what five or six well placed .22 Mini-Mags can do to a "bag full of quills", Those dang porkies will ring the bark off trees and kill 'em due to no sap running up the tree to nourish the upper limbs, so they need to feel the wrath of a small, or several pieces of lead going pretty fast, their way:

Not many of these Mark II's were produced, and I can't understand why, as they are a very well handling pistol.

·
Registered
229 Posts
My Favorite Walk -About Pistol is the Ruger LCP II in .22LR caliber, I ofter carry it as a backup but just going for a walk around the block or run to the store I carry it along with 4 spare magazines. I am confident in it if it's needed for defense.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If Ruger had anything to compare with this..........I'd adopt it for my walk-abouts. But they don't. :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So then, when you MISS six times, is that what the knife is for? Committing Hari-kari? 😹

1 - 4 of 4 Posts