Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AIC (Always in Car) ;)
Top is a Streamlight Strion. VERY BRIGHT but only lasts for about 45-60 minutes of non stop use between charges. I have the charger mounted inside of my glove compartment. Cost about $100 w/charger. It's always in the 4Runner.

EDC
Bottom is a Ray-o-Vac. 3 watt LED. Purchased at Wally World for about $25. Runs on two AA's. GREAT Light! Very Bright. Use it every day. Would strongly recommend this light to anyone looking for a flashlight but not wanting to spend alot.

(The card is for size reference only, it's not a business card...I don't want Batman coming 'round here looking for the wrong guy.)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
I just found these small LED flashlights at Advance Auto Parts. They are metal, very bright, and small runs on batteries. Not to mention, they were only $2.50 apiece. Cant beat it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,026 Posts
RobR369 said:
I just found these small LED flashlights at Advance Auto Parts. They are metal, very bright, and small runs on batteries. Not to mention, they were only $2.50 apiece. Cant beat it.
The price sounds about right for me :) don't see a link though..... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Sorry, no link, just walked in the store, found them on the end on the aisle. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,026 Posts
Hey Rob, got any pics?
Thanks,
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,026 Posts
Thanks Rob! Is that a click on, click off or momentary on? If it's a clicker, I'm heaaaded out to the parts store! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Ooben said:
Thanks Rob! Is that a click on, click off or momentary on? If it's a clicker, I'm heaaaded out to the parts store! :)
No, its a click on, if you look closely to the right side of picture, on the end of the flashlight, is a rubber button. It has 9 LED lights in it also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,026 Posts
RobR369 said:
No, its a click on, if you look closely to the right side of picture, on the end of the flashlight, is a rubber button. It has 9 LED lights in it also.
I'm out a here! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Rob that looks like some little LED lights that I picked up recently on the cheap. mine take 3 AAA batteries each that sit in a carrier that makes all 3 the size of a C battery (ish) and have 9 LED's on each one and push button on the back to turn it on. I got 3 for $5 and that included 9 AAA batteries (bought 2 packs so I have 6 of these) ;) they have worked great so far, I keep one in each car one next to my bed and the other 3 are in a drawer somewhere lol.

sorry about the quality, I took the pics on my cell in a dark room.





Nietz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
yep nietz, that looks like the same light, the one I bought was sold separate. For the price and the size(very bright also) you cant beat it.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top