Ruger Pistol Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Boys, boys, boys! This is a gun forum.

Go over to Facebook, twitter or whatever is the latest if you guys want to act like fools.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Things were very peaceful until Vox arrived and became the forum "TROLL", trying to start arguments on subjects he knows completely nothing about. Truth be known, he probably doesn't even own a Ruger pistol, because he sure doesn't know much about how they work. :rolleyes:

If he's disagreed with, or proven completely WRONG, he claims he's "being attacked and starts whimpering". Well, Voxie, tears are cheap and they buy nothing in my store of life.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Things were very peaceful until Vox arrived and became the forum "TROLL", trying to start arguments on subjects he knows completely nothing about. Truth be known, he probably doesn't even own a Ruger pistol, because he sure doesn't know much about how they work. :rolleyes:

If he's disagreed with, or proven completely WRONG, he claims he's "being attacked and starts whimpering". Well, Voxie, tears are cheap and they buy nothing in my store of life.

Mister capitol letters VoxEphemeral and Steven 1.7# Bressan are of similar traits.

The internet is full of people pretending, fooling or impersonating a knowledgeable tough guy. Though irritating, they keep forums entertaining.

·
Registered
849 Posts
They eventually get found out though. Their posts are never consistent with the same exact information. A wise elderly lady once told me that inconsistency with facts and numbers mean untruthfulness.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bwahahahahahahahahahah! My shovel is BIGGER than your shovel. 👅

I'll be darned. His last words. I guess he's lied about me and called me names for the last time.

He actually IS in a hole now.

Karma got him, I guess.

RIP you ornery cuss.

Reactions: LMB

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry to hear Dennis passed away. Looking at his web site it looks like a combination of pneumonia and Covid did him in. Wondered why he hadn't been posting lately now we know. RIP

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sorry to hear Dennis passed away. Looking at his web site it looks like a combination of pneumonia and Covid did him in.
That should be a lesson to all.

Be smart.

Get vaccinated.

Don't die.

Reactions: LMB

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
This forum is boring without Dennis.

Yea, he was opinionated and full of himself, but he kept the forum interesting.

And exposed the wannabees and BS'ers.

And, he was a good pistolsmith. My MK IV shoots a lot better after his tuning. I was getting ready to send a few more pistols to him for tuning. I need to find another gunsmith.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts