Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once a month we get down to Eau Claire, WI and I will stop by Scheels All Sports to see if they have anything of interest. Last month they had a bunch of Mag-Tec 9mm 115 grain 50 count boxes at $14.95 per, with a limit of two boxes per buyer. I grabbed two and the wife grabbed two.
Last weekend they had CCI Blazer 9 mm 115 grain 50 count boxes at $19.95 per box with the same purchase limit of two per person:

So, at least some gun shops are getting ammunition in now and then, and doling it out in a fair manner.

·
Registered
948 Posts
WOW!! I haven't seen any prices like that in a long time. Prices around Chicago are at least $30 /50 . On line from Target Sports , I have seen some Serbian made ammo, quality unknown, at $40 and $50 / 50. That's for range ammo.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read yah! At the few local gunshows around here during the winter, prices are just bonkers. Later today we're going down there again to see our daughter. So, I'll stop by Scheels once again to see what "goodies" they may have today.
Haven't seen much in .40 S&W or .45 ACP though, just 9mm for handgun ammunition, so I don't reload for the 9mm. Nothing in .22 rimfire.
The Federal ammunition plant is just across the border in Minneapolis, 2-hour drive, so maybe that's why Scheels gets this ammunition so easily?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts