Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed the login clock under my name at the top of the forum. Is this such a good idea? I may not care how much time I spend here, but if my wife sees this.... :mad:

I'm trying to stay OUT of trouble!! I won't have any excuses as to why the 'honeylist' isn't getting any smaller!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Amen to that, I'm retired and my dear wife leaves me a honey do list every day. Well its raining out, so the clock keeps running. Ha.

Gerry

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howard, I'll never let her see those stats. Then I wouldn't be able to say I was doing something at a certain time and she'd know better. How many times have you been on the computer, she comes home, you quick log off and pretend to be doing chores?? Now she can prove you wrong.

Who's idea was this?? Good thing she can't see me at work!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
pyromike said:
Who's idea was this?? Good thing she can't see me at work!
:D My wife dropped in on me at work, guess what she saw on my computer screen? Anyone? :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
pyromike, I think you are a little paranoid ;D If she gives you a hard time, just tell her that there are way worse things you could be doing with your time. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
My wife saw it as well. She then proceded to ask me why the nursery is not finished yet. (I still got 2 months)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
...have to agree on this one, Howard. Those software items could be peacefully laid to rest. I see them serving no useful purpose...and might very well be troublesome for many members. I personally don't care...my life is an open book around here anyway ;D.

Tarheel

·
Registered
42 Posts
I personally like the clock, I would just like it hidden a little more. It provides a good check for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts