Ruger Pistol Forums banner

261 - 280 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've tried the Hogue TAMER grips and the Uncle Mike's Grippers.

The TAMERS fit me better but are not as handsome as the stock WC grips.

No, I'm not selling the WC grips.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Outlaw

That is quite a sweet collection. Thanks for posting the pictures. Nothing like some great looking wheel guns to brighten up the day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You all have some very nice collections. This is my first handgun and I chose a revolver. No regrets. This will not be my last. She ain't sexy but she'll get the job done! Oohrahh!

20130314_080735.jpg 20130314_080907.jpg

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
You all have some very nice collections. This is my first handgun and I chose a revolver. No regrets. This will not be my last. She ain't sexy but she'll get the job done! Oohrahh!

View attachment 4033 View attachment 4034
LOL. Very nice package, I also noted you packing some great looking ammo on her. A lethal, looking Dark Lady.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey all, I just added a new gun to the family. I picked up a SP101 4.2" 357 Magnum (KSP-341X) in a trade. It's the first wheelie I've actually ever owned. The only gripe I have is the grip needs to be a little more substantial. But I'll pick up a Hogue grip and that should solve that.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Just bought this off of gun broker.com yesterday. Shipping Tuesday AM, should have in my hands by Friday! Can't wait!! Ruger GP100 .357mag.!!

261 - 280 of 318 Posts