Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I glance at this section every day and never see any additions.
Somebody on here has to have some nice wheel guns.
I'll start it off.

·
Registered
15 Posts
22LR for squirrels, and 22mag for raccoons.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ruger SP101 in target finish. This gun shoots beautifully!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Allright - I'll play. Here's my Colt Python - 6" Barrel, .357 Mag. Very sweet to shoot - True tack driver with a crisp trigger. These are Hogue grips which are very functional, though not as handsome as the rosewood OE - those are in storage.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just a fun to shoot new model single six, 2.5 scope with red reticle for low light, picture shows the .22 mag cylinder in place.

·
Registered
54 Posts
All I need is for Goldilocks to decide which one is just right.

Interarms Virginian Dragoon .44 mag.
(yet another) Ruger Single Six Convertible
Ruger Super Bearcat

Bill

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are a couple of 357's to throw into the mix.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice cylinders.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep,I'm with you on the J frames.

Reactions: JD

·
Registered
364 Posts
It's not much but it's mine now. This use to belong to my grandfather and was passed to me. Just thought I would share. It's a Colt Cobra 38 Special CTG.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Sixguns

Here are some photos attached.

The first is a Ruger Vaquero .45 Colt.

The second is a Smith & Wesson .38 Special "Victory Model" from around 1943 I think. Serial # is V209xxx. It has "US Navy" stamped on the top. It was grandpa's gun. Grandpas gone so I never asked him about it, but dad says gramps was in the Navy reserves or something during WW2.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
LCP HEAT said:
It's not much but it's mine now. This use to belong to my grandfather and was passed to me. Just thought I would share. It's a Colt Cobra 38 Special CTG.
Oh, I disagree! My wife carries a 1963 Cobra, weighs in at 15oz's, six holes in the cylinder, a butter smooth trigger...what's not to like? With the exception of not being really suited to shoot +P's, I can't think of any reason to ever replace it with a J frame. This is a group photo of some of the grips I have made, the arrow obviously points to the wifey's Cobra...

Mike

1 - 20 of 318 Posts