Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum. Got wife the LCR in 22 Magnum this afternoon & want to add the LaserMax for her. Does the one for the centerfire models fit the rimfire before I buy?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome to the forum. The LaserMax should fit....I cannot imagine the frame being any different than the .357 or 9mm. Might be a good idea to call the company to confirm before spending big bucks, however. She's gonna love that gun if the trigger is even close to being as good as my 9mm trigger. I have always been a J frame guy, but you'll have to spend some money on a trigger job on the J frame to match the LCR trigger. Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Super Moderator
4,600 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western Pa. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hopefully LaserMax is better quality now. I bought 2 for my 2 Ruger LCR 38s. Both worked great, for a few hundred rounds. After that they never stayed in adjustment. Went to the range & was WAY off at 7 yards. Kept adjusting it & shots were all over the paper. Soon after that my 2nd LaserMax did that. This was right after they made them for the LCR, several years ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just joined the forum. Got wife the LCR in 22 Magnum this afternoon & want to add the LaserMax for her. Does the one for the centerfire models fit the rimfire before I buy?

Thanks for the help!
Did you ever get that Lasermax? How is it working for her?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts