Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sweet.....
and I do believe Ruger has enough experience in building wheel guns.....

SK

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If they make it in a caliber that starts with a 4 and ends in a 4 or a 5 I'd be all over it!
Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ruger's past wheel guns have all been bulky. Also they have all been incredibly over built. The Super Redhawk comes to mind. Even the SP101 is big and bulky for its size. This should be an interesting step for Ruger.

The above was not intended as criticism in any way of Ruger - just a general observation.

·
Registered
92 Posts
So I just went to the gun shop, and told the owner I wanted to be the first on the list to get an LCR when they announce it and start manufacturing them. She said she hadn't heard anything about it, but then she called her Ruger rep and told her that if/when they made an announcement that they were selling an "LCR", she already had an order for one :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
For 6.5 more ounces, $200 less, and with a lot bigger hole in the end of the barrel, I'll stick with my Bulldog.... ;D
Mike

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.