Ruger Pistol Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I've been on here for a week or so. I thought it high time I introduced myself.

I haven't got my LCP yet because of the recall delays. In time, I'll carry one for sure for a BUG.

I'm a 63 year old retired fireman and I own a small business making the best fresh salsa in the world.

I've got a great wife, 3 grown kids and 7 grandchildren. I'm a born-again Christian and I'm very active in my church.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Snubbie...
Welcome to the forum from 30 miles South of you....

SK

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am pretty new myself, but it's a great place here.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find it of interest and help.

I am retired from the Minneapolis Fire Dept used to talk (via amateur radio) to a fellow named John from your department.

And I lived in Tukwilla for a short while ;D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the elsiepeaforum. there are alot of great people here, I am very confident you will enjoy. I think I need to be the judge on that salsa(the hotter the better) ;D

·
Registered
705 Posts
Snubbie K said:
Hello!

I've been on here for a week or so. I thought it high time I introduced myself.

I haven't got my LCP yet because of the recall delays. In time, I'll carry one for sure for a BUG.

I'm a 63 year old retired fireman and I own a small business making the best fresh salsa in the world.

I've got a great wife, 3 grown kids and 7 grandchildren. I'm a born-again Christian and I'm very active in my church.
Welcome as well :) My Son and Family live in Seattle too.Far west side near the water.. Their grass and flowers are still growing?? Its freezing here in KS..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from sunny NC. John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts