Ruger Pistol Forums banner
321 - 333 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
My Ruger LCP II Lite Rack .22 LR IS MY BACKUP POCKET PISTOL

After Hogue Handall grip

Before Hogue Handall Grip

AFTER HOGUE handall BEAVER TAIL GRIP SLEEVE well worth the $12.00 !

·
Registered
192 Posts
I recommend the HOGUE BEAVER TAIL GRIP SLEEVE FOR THE RUGER LCP II .22LR or LCP & LCP II .380 well worth the $12.00 . I also recommend the .22LR CCI Velocitor 40 grain copper plated Hollow point for Defense its the fastest .40 grain Hollow Point on the market hits hard penetrates deep .

·
Registered
192 Posts
That's Nice I like that holster
I recommend the Hogue handall Grip Sleeve for the LCP .380 it improves the looks & feel and tames that stout recoil the LCP .380 is known for. I also recommend the Federal HST 90 grain hollow point for defensive carry. it hits hard penetrate deep leaving an impressive wound channel .

Reactions: seery

·
Registered
192 Posts
View attachment 15289

Chose the talon grips for this little beauty!
That's Nice I see that's the New LCP II .380 I hope you enjoy shooting it as much as I do shooting mine. The Hogue handall Beaver Tail Grip Sleeve would help with the Stout Recoil the Ruger LCP & LCP II .380 is notoriously know for. For 12 bucks its well worth the price , I recommend the the Federal HST 99 grain .380 for Defensive Carry . I like my Little LCPII .22 LR its my EDC Back up .Both these New LCP II's are some really nice well made .pistols

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
321 - 333 of 333 Posts