·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Welcome back Rich. Season over?

Reactions: RICHGCOOP

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Good to hear from you Rich! Glad to see you're still kicking!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Nice sight job on that Custom, Denny4Kids.

Reactions: Denny4kids

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
As of today, this little guy has thrown 2,925 rounds downrange and spent 645 days in my front pocket.

LCP GEN2

Like a trusted friend.......

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
As of today, this little guy has thrown 2,925 rounds downrange and spent 645 days in my front pocket.

LCP GEN2

I like the condition it is in...all those rounds, but, especially, all those days of pocket carry. What do you use for lube/finish protection?

Reactions: seery

·
Registered
115 Posts
I like the condition it is in...all those rounds, but, especially, all those days of pocket carry. What do you use for lube/finish protection?
Thanks, ETS.

Every few months I apply M-Pro 7 CLP to the slides exterior, let it set 2-3 hrs, then rub it in good with my fingers and call it done.

For lube, the same product.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
One of the best unsolicited endorsements I've seen.

Reactions: seery

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks, ETS.

Every few months I apply M-Pro 7 CLP to the slides exterior, let it set 2-3 hrs, then rub it in good with my fingers and call it done.

For lube, the same product.
Same for lube on the innards?
(opps..didn't see your last line)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
+ 1 for the MPro7 CLP! I Lost count at over 2000 rounds and have carried this little lady reqularly along with her big brother LC9. Got the LCP in 2009 and the LC9 in 2011. This is where they sleep. My XDs .45 sleeps next to me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's my new Ruger LCP 10th Anniversary Edition. I just picked it up from my LGS yesterday. Initially I expected to receive the otherwise identical "Stainless LCP" sans the 10th Anniversary laser engraving when I ordered it, but it appears that the 10th Anniversary Edition is still available over 6 months later, despite supposedly being a Limited Edition, not that I'm complaining or anything.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Got three of them, but hardly "limited" edition. Seems strange they would be marketed as "stainless"(which is stainless Cerakote), rather than 10th Anniversary.

They are nice guns, similar(except the sights) to the Custom.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Reactions: ETS
281 - 300 of 333 Posts