Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I think the grooving on the slide is unique to the Custom models. I really like my Customs--that's why I have two!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I like the customized case you came up with-nice job.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Here's a pic. of my current EDCs:

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun barrel

Top Row: LC9s(semipros)
Second Row: LCP Customs
Third Row(l. to r.): LCP II; LCP Stainless

(By clicking multiple times on the image, the image is nicely magnified)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
It's good to see all the connoisseurs out there who have discovered what a great gun the Custom is, not only to carry, but to shoot, as well.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Why did you highlight the "BEFORE USING GUN - READ WARNINGS IN INSTRUCTION MANUAL -AVAILABLE FREE-"?

I'd have happily paid $25 more for an LCP sans that stupid warning stamp.
I had the same thought, seery. Noted he did not highlight "Mayodan".

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Didn't want to paint the metal, not sure how the long term hold would be. It is holding well and bright on the polymer.
Understood

Reactions: Vexmaw

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Weird photo better than no photo. What method did you use to fill in the Ruger logo?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
..............and then skeletonized the trigger and painted it red.......:biggrin-new:

Seriously, Den, good job.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks, Den. I knew somebody would have to ask----Makes me feel a little inadequate just slopping some nail polish or Testor's enamel on mine. :hail:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
lcp houge grip techna clip 7round clip View attachment 13396 and a little nail polish on front sight all you need oh yeah pocket knife
Better hope SkipD doesn't catch you using "clip" for magazine.....we all have our little idiosyncrasies. (LOL) By the way, that's a pretty big pocket knife.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Not to be too argumentative, but according to Wikipedia and other sources: "Detachable magazines are often incorrectly referred to as clips." One basic difference is that magazines have moveable parts, and clips do not. And the latter is, generally, disposable.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Just posting my Anniversary Family:
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Nice sight job on that Custom, Denny4Kids.

Reactions: Denny4kids

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
As of today, this little guy has thrown 2,925 rounds downrange and spent 645 days in my front pocket.

LCP GEN2

I like the condition it is in...all those rounds, but, especially, all those days of pocket carry. What do you use for lube/finish protection?

Reactions: seery

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
One of the best unsolicited endorsements I've seen.

Reactions: seery

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks, ETS.

Every few months I apply M-Pro 7 CLP to the slides exterior, let it set 2-3 hrs, then rub it in good with my fingers and call it done.

For lube, the same product.
Same for lube on the innards?
(opps..didn't see your last line)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Got three of them, but hardly "limited" edition. Seems strange they would be marketed as "stainless"(which is stainless Cerakote), rather than 10th Anniversary.

They are nice guns, similar(except the sights) to the Custom.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts