Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple weeks ago I purchased a LCP Max .380. Can anyone tell me if someplace makes replacement sights for it? I want a rear sight that has a dot on each side and a front that shows up in the daylight. To me the combination that comes on them is blurry at best. I've have 225 rounds through it and it's time for a change. I did also buy a laser sight and discovered I am not a laser sight person so it went back. I know it is just a .380 pocket pistol, however I like shooting steel to 50 yards. I appreciate any info or tips.

WS

·
Registered
86 Posts
With the Max-9, they borrowed the sights from another brand of firearm already on the market, and replacements in a wide style was immediately available. That was mentioned in lots of the early reviews.

I do not see similar comments about the LCP-Max.

There is already a video on Youtube by someone replacing the original LCP-Max sights with TruGlow brand sights.
I expect Novak will have sights available, because they are a Ruger preferred accessory partner.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I replaced the factory sights on my LCP MAX with a set of TruGlo Pro sights I bought on the Ruger website for $99.95. Two tritium green dots rear, one tritium front dot with orange outline. They show up well in daytime, low light, and dark. I'm very pleased with them.

Gas Font Electric blue Cemetery Horizon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts