Ruger Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand-new LCP ii 22LR, never been fired yet. I was practicing locking and unlocking the rack and all was fine. I dry-fired it once (manual says it's OK to do it), and now the slide won't rack back. Tried both with and without a magazine. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a brand-new LCP ii 22LR, never been fired yet. I was practicing locking and unlocking the rack and all was fine. I dry-fired it once (manual says it's OK to do it), and now the slide won't rack back. Tried both with and without a magazine. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Call RUGER Customer service they will give you a return authorization box up the firearm send it to them and they will fix or replace your firearm. Check your safety to see if it moves from safe to fire then try retracting the slide.

Reactions: wsitgm

·
Registered
229 Posts
Bob what happened did you get the problem resolved with Ruger? Let us know what happened?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts