Ruger Pistol Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ratzo,
I wonder if you could arrange for them to get it to work with the corbon before shipping it back to you. Just a thought.
Good luck,
Bob

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
1buck said:
Ratzo,
I wonder if you could arrange for them to get it to work with the corbon before shipping it back to you. Just a thought.
Good luck,
Bob
They have also replaced extractors, due to some ammo feed problems. Try to see if that corbon willslide up under that extractor. It should ot fit loosely but also not alot of pressure to slide up under the extractor also. Ihve been told that Ruger normally when one sends in his slide and barrel will throat the barrel and replace the extractor. I did not notice if you said you sent the slide in with the barrel...If you sent the barrel only,my guess is they throated it but you wil need to replace the extractor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings to all, I have 370-030 and it eats rem just fine. I have put over 1000 rounds though it to feel good with it. I did have a take down pin head come off and had to replace it. I got her back in early march.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have 370-054 and have had no problems. I did polish the feed ramp and chamber when I got it, usually do all my autos. John

21 - 24 of 24 Posts